Paid Volunteer Coordinator job vacancy - Volunteer Task Force
Volunteer Task Force is a dynamic not for profit organisation committed to providing excellence in enhancing independence, inclusion and quality of life for people in their communities. They are currently recruiting for a full time Volunteer Coordinator to join their team. The role is a paid position and is based at Carlisle.
This position requires
- Volunteer coordinator experience including recruitment and retention strategies
- Process driven
- Commitment to team work
- Innovation and a flair for events and partnerships
- Knowledge and empathy of our client base
- A positive attitude
This position attracts a starting salary of $45,287.33 per annum.
In addition, Volunteer Task Force offers the following benefits:
- The ability to salary package allowing for up to $16,050 of tax-free income.
- Free counselling service for employees and immediate family.
- Friendly and supportive workplace that values humour and respect for others.
- Opportunity to make a difference to your local community and the lives of others.
To apply send your resume, the contact details of 2 business referees and a covering letter addressing the above mentioned requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or PO Box 2114 Carlisle WA 6101 (Attention Sue).
For more information visit our website at www.volunteertaskforce.org.au or call Sue or Kath (08) 9318 5700.
Closing date 4pm Friday 15th June 2012.