The Step into Volunteering is an informal introduction to volunteering which is presented by Volunteering WA volunteers. It is of particular value to those who are volunteering for the first time and those who are seeking different volunteer experiences. Come along to this free session and learn about:
- The benefits of volunteering
- The volunteering opportunities available
- Identifying the skills that you have to contribute to volunteering
- Rights and responsibilities of volunteers and volunteer involving agencies
- How to find the right volunteering position
To book into a session please call Gilda on 9482 4304 or click on register below.